Cinder is looking for a Validation Engineer to fill a role for our client in Hillsboro, OR. This is a full time, 40 hour per week opportunity with a full benefits package that includes PTO!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Verify software product quality: run regression tests, debug issues, file defects
- Work closely with software developers on new product features: develop and execute tests, including verification and writing test cases
- Must have a strong validation mindset
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously and switch between them quickly to meet prioritized business needs
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Scripting skills (such as Python)
- Experience validating software in Windows OS
- Experience in Linux, Chrome, and/or Android OS
- Experience in validating and debugging software/drivers
- Experience with Continuous Integration practices
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and have the ability to work independently and in teams
- Job Location: Must be done onsite
- Shift: Normal business hours
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
Note to applicants: Cinder is working to create a community-conscious staffing firm. This includes working to address the historically problematic relationship staffing companies have with their employees. This also includes working to address the explicit and implicit ways our work may be excluding people that are historically (and currently) underrepresented in the workforce. To that end, we want to consider as many potential candidates as possible. Our current understanding is that the skills and experience listed here are required in order to be successful in this position. However, if you believe you are a good candidate for this position despite missing some of these skills or experience, please apply anyway and include a cover letter explaining your perspective so that we can fully evaluate your candidacy.
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. No third-party candidates considered for this position.