Cinder is looking for a Lab Support Technician to fill a role for our client in Hillsboro, OR. This is a full time, 40 hour per week opportunity with a full benefits package that includes PTO!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Inventory tracking and monitoring
- General lab support
- Board bring-up, debug, FW flashing, OS imaging
- Installing components on motherboards (CPUs, memory, heat sinks)
- Experience working with motherboards, flashing FW, bringing up boards (booting to OS)
- Experience installing and configuring Microsoft OSs from Windows 7 forward
- Experience soldering surface mount components
- Previous Inventory and/or database management experience
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Able to do own research to find solutions for more complex problems
- Strong organizational skills
- Good disposition and excellent communication and reporting skills (oral and written)
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Positive attitude
- Strong aptitude and desire to learn new technologies
Job Location: Hillsboro, OR
Shift: Normal business hours
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!