Cinder is looking for an Sr. Automation Engineer to fill a role for our client in Hillsboro, OR. This is a full time, 40 hour per week opportunity with a full benefits package that includes PTO!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop automation software, tools and frameworks using one or more of: C/C++, C#, PowerShell
- Work closely with other developers on new product features: develop and execute tests, including verification and writing test cases, as well as develop and execute the automation strategy
- Work closely with automation software leads to define and implement the automation plans and goals
- Monitor, debug, and root cause failures in test automation
- Verify product quality: run regression tests, debug issues, file defects
- Mentor junior engineers: Direct their efforts and focus priorities, as defined by the automation plans, goals, and established architecture
- Analyze product software requirements and designs, and provide feedback on automation feasibility and strategy
- Understand all facets of the automation domain, its processes and interactions with the product under test, to establish leadership role in additional automation development
- Improve automation processes to increase product quality and/or team efficiency
- Strong programming / skills in at least one of the following: C/C++, C#
- 3+ years software development
- 5+ yrs in validating and debugging software/drivers
- Must have strong validation mindset
- Ability to handle multiple initiatives and tasks simultaneously and switch between them quickly to meet prioritized business needs
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and have the ability to work independently and in teams
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Experience developing and validating software in Windows OS
- Experience developing either Windows or OS agnostic test automation
- Experience with Continuous Integration practices
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience with security validation, penetration testing, fuzzing
- Experience in Linux, Chrome, and/or Android OS
- Scripting skills (such as Python or PowerShell)
Job Location: Must be done onsite
Shift: Normal business hours
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!