Cinder is looking for a Structural Aviation Engineer to fill a role for our client in Portland, OR. This is a full time, 40 hour per week opportunity with a full benefits package that includes PTO!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assessing aircraft damage or discrepancies and develop a written response directly to the operator
- Developing structural, composite and system repair instructions
- Producing Autocad and Solidworks drawings for aircraft repair instructions
- Fatigue and damage Tolerance analysis
- Keeping up-to-date with new trends and apply new knowledge to the job
- Other duties as assigned
- Prior repair or aircraft structure experience
- 7 to 10 years of Experience in MRB (Material review Board) support on Boeing and Airbus aircraft
- Working knowledge of CAD programs (Solidworks, MathCad, Catia, etc.)
- A deep knowledge in general aircraft documentation such as SRM’s, Maintenance Manuals, and aircraft structural drawings
- Strong background in aircraft metallic and composite structural repairs, repair instructions, static analysis, and knowledge of fatigue and Damage tolerance concepts
- Bachelor’s degree in aerospace or mechanical engineering is required
- Job Location: Must be done onsite
- Shift: Normal business hours
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
Note to applicants: Cinder is working to create a community-conscious staffing firm. This includes working to address the historically problematic relationship staffing companies have with their employees. This also includes working to address the explicit and implicit ways our work may be excluding people that are historically (and currently) underrepresented in the workforce. To that end, we want to consider as many potential candidates as possible. Our current understanding is that the skills and experience listed here are required in order to be successful in this position. However, if you believe you are a good candidate for this position despite missing some of these skills or experience, please apply anyway and include a cover letter explaining your perspective so that we can fully evaluate your candidacy.
We are unable to sponsor at this time. No third-party candidates considered for this position.