Cinder is searching for a Supervisory Audiologist for our prestigious healthcare client in Atlanta, Georgia. This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity with a generous compensation plan, excellent benefits, and huge potential for professional and personal growth.
If you are interested in:
- Managing a team to success, including driving revenue growth
- Performing advanced testing techniques and other aspects of direct patient care
- Cochlear implants, vestibular testing, and hands-on hearing aid dispensing
- Supporting audiology externs
- Collaborating with physicians on research protocols
- Plus lots more, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
The successful candidate will be a friendly, enthusiastic and compassionate individual eager to join our client’s patient-centered and community-oriented practice! We are looking for someone who is motivated to create relationships with our patients, helping them to hear better and lead more vibrant lives. You must have an entrepreneurial spirit, be open to innovation, and willing to grow your career with state-of-the-art training.
- AuD or PhD in Audiology or related field. Current Georgia State Audiology License in good standing (or the ability to obtain by time of hire) along with ASHA certification.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that allow effective working relationships with a diverse patient, colleague, and vendor population so that goals are achieved.
- Strong keyboard/computer/audiology diagnostic and hearing aid software and equipment experience.
- Minimum seven years of audiology clinical experience, preferably in an ENT setting, including both operations and patient care experience. Minimum two years of results-oriented experience in a leadership role, driving sales and growth with innovation.
- Organized, able to multi-task, detail oriented, goal driven. Track record of success.
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!