Cinder is looking for an Inventory & Customer Service Assistant to fill a role for our client in Hillsboro, OR. You will be responsible for supporting administrative tasks in clean room in a controlled environment. This is a full time, 40 hour per week opportunity with a full benefits package that includes PTO!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing project tasks identified by Site Manager to improve performance of process and deliverables.
- Dealing with customer inquiries by phone, email, and in person.
- Using a range of machines to assist customers with various functions.
- Working with customers to resolve issues, answer questions, etc.
- Performing various actions, reporting, and input of information on software system as required.
- Liaising effectively with internal team members to complete tasks and distribute information.
- Compiling and managing the regular communication of various reports to customers.
- Other duties, as required.
- Problem solving aptitude, with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Flexible, reliable, hardworking, with a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Ability to use own initiative and work independently.
- Tech savvy individual with previous experience using software systems e.g. SAP, Microsoft Projects, Teamwork, etc.
- Previous experience using all MS suite, proficiency using Microsoft Excel is important.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to deliver a high level of customer service in a friendly and polite manner.
- Flexible to take on additional duties as required.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment with extended periods of being active on your feet.
- Job Location: Must be done onsite
- Shift: Normal business hours