Cinder is focused on redefining the experience of working with a staffing company and that starts with a stellar talent acquisition team that are good at what they do and appreciated for what they each bring to the team. After years of exciting growth, we are ready to add a Talent Acquisition Manager to our leadership team and are looking for great candidates that will bring the right mix of attitude, skills and experience to this critical role.
The Talent Acquisition Manager is being added to lead our team of rock star recruiters to the next level of success. You will bring a strong business acumen, a track-record of recruitment strategy, a passion for building teams and developing people and have the ability to work at all levels of the organization with tack, persuasion and compassion.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Manage recruitment resources including internal and external partners
- Develop, deploy and manage the policies, processes and systems to support Cinder’s recruiting efforts
- Provide advice, counsel and problem solving to employees, hiring managers and candidates
- Collaborate with colleagues and leadership to share business issues and contribute to a culture of continuous improvement
- Develop recruitment team goals based on placement needs
- Cultivate effective relationships with culturally diverse organizations
- Ensure frequent quality communication between talent acquisition team and clients
- Other duties as assigned
- 6+ years of experience in talent acquisition, human resources or related business experience
- Preferred experience building, training, managing and retaining an internal recruiting team
- 3+ years of people management experience
- Willingness to find new ways to run a recruiting organization based on the desired behaviors, healthy and fun workplace, and incentive tools available
- Knowledge in all components of full lifecycle recruiting including sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, legal, job analysis, wage and salary trends, relationship management and due diligence
- Ability to recruit for a broad range of positions (entry level to senior level) at a local, regional and national level
- Knowledge of recruiting media such as job postings, job site aggregators, ATS and job distribution tools
- Experience partnering with senior leaders to deliver results
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with collaborative, consultative and innovative approaches to identifying opportunities and solving problems
- Project management and prioritizing skills
- Ability to effectively present information to employees and managers
- Strong customer service orientation and ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!