Cinder is a rapidly growing staffing firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!
Cinder is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our growing team!
In this role, you will be responsible for sourcing, recruiting, and screening applicants for a variety positions. You will be working with a dedicated team of recruiters to help our clients achieve their staffing goals by finding qualified candidates to fill contract, contract-to-hire, and/or direct-hire positions.
Daily duties will consist of performing full cycle recruiting efforts that include, but aren’t limited to, posting job openings, sourcing, screening, qualifying applicants, networking, cold calling, scheduling interviews, conducting reference checks, job offers/negotiations, etc.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Work with hiring managers to understand overall needs and requirements and develop job postings that attract candidates
- Review resumes and evaluate work history, education/training, job skills, compensation needs and other qualifications
- Pre-screen and interview applicants
- Enter and maintain information in applicant tracking system
- Assess and prioritize recruiting needs
- Establish relationships with consultants/contractors and customers
- Participate in project and functional team meetings to develop strategic plans to staff positions
Required Skills (Must Have):
- 2 – 5 years of professional full cycle recruiting for contract, contract to hire and/or direct hire placements
- Must be internet savvy and have experience sourcing candidates from online databases (Indeed, ZipRecruiter, LinkedIn, etc.), open web searches, and recruitment events
- Ability to establish a strong rapport with candidates, team members, hiring managers, and clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Strong computer skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills – teamwork is a must!
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems; Bullhorn, Beeline, Fieldglass a plus
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment
Interpersonal Skills and Traits:
- Team player who thrives in a highly collaborative team
- Highly resourceful, self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership
- Skilled in organizing, multi-tasking and prioritizing competing time demands; ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Organized, with strong attention-to-detail
- Sense of urgency; ability to execute quickly and efficiently
- Knack for anticipating obstacles and addressing issues early on
- Professional in every way: displays maturity, outstanding judgment, critical thinking, sensitivity and creativity to changing needs and situations
8am – 5pm
Monday – Friday
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.