Cinder is looking for a Technical Product Manager to fill a role for our creative client in Portland, OR. This is a full time, 40 hour per week opportunity with a full benefits package that includes PTO!
Our client is looking for someone to join their team as a dynamic Technical Product Manager, who will partner closely with the Product, Engineering, Sciences, Marketing, and Client Services teams to lead in building the premier geospatial-driven prediction, attribution, and reporting technologies with rich research, visualization, and insights, powered by science and machine learning.
As a technical-creative, you will dissect ambiguous challenges as they develop into workable projects that engineers and data scientists can build or in other cases you may be productizing and integrating existing scientific or data science models.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing all aspects of attribution reporting for internal and external customers
- Defining product visions and strategies to coincide with company objectives, and articulating these strategies to stakeholders
- Identifying new product opportunities and enhancements based off of customer and market research, customer and user feedback, and competitive analysis
- Developing new Sciences products and enhancing existing Science products
- Working with the Marketing team to analyze market insights, coordinate beta-testing, and develop launch plans
- Participating in code reviews, code rollouts, end-to-end test validation, and ad partner integrations
- Managing project schedules, identifying possible issues, and communicating them to project stakeholders
- Working with cross-functional teams to troubleshoot and debug data delivery issues from a client or server perspective
- Working closely with software engineers, QA, product managers, and other engineering teams to get high-quality products and features through the software project lifecycle
- Managing release schedules and milestones and supporting a high velocity in a fast-paced environment
- 4-5 years of technical product and program management
- Bachelor’s degree required, or relevant experience equivalent required
- Experience with product design with a focus on internet products and technologies
- Knowledge of Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI Sales, Customer Support, Finance, or Marketing
- Technical writing skills
- Strong communication skills: the ability to discuss technical matters with business people and business matters with technical people
- Experience in evolving product strategy based on research, data, and industry trends
- Ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Job Location: Must be done onsite
- Shift: Normal business hours
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
Note to applicants: Cinder is working to create a community-conscious staffing firm. This includes working to address the historically problematic relationship staffing companies have with their employees. This also includes working to address the explicit and implicit ways our work may be excluding people that are historically (and currently) underrepresented in the workforce. To that end, we want to consider as many potential candidates as possible. Our current understanding is that the skills and experience listed here are required in order to be successful in this position. However, if you believe you are a good candidate for this position despite missing some of these skills or experience, please apply anyway and include a cover letter explaining your perspective so that we can fully evaluate your candidacy.
We are unable to sponsor at this time. No third-party candidates considered for this position.