Cinder is looking for a Technical Product Manager to fill a role for our client in Lake Oswego, OR. This is a full time, 40 hour per week opportunity with a full benefits package that includes PTO!
Our client is looking for someone to join their team as a dynamic Technical Product Manager, who will partner closely with the Product, Engineering, Sciences, Marketing, and Client Services teams to lead in building the premier geospatial-driven prediction, attribution, and reporting technologies with rich research, visualization, and insights, powered by science and machine learning. As a technical-creative, you will dissect ambiguous challenges as they develop into workable projects that engineers and data scientists can build or in other cases you may be productizing and integrating existing scientific or data science models. Communication across teams is integral to the company, so your documentation skills of business requirements and implementation details will be essential to success. Your expertise in technical tools, business applications, out-of-home (OOH) advertising, and system integration will position you as a natural consultant to our teams.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Own attribution reporting end-to-end so that internal and external customers have a truly pushbutton experience for effective, easy-to-read, beautifully formatted reports.
- Define product vision and strategy in support of our goals and objectives and be able to articulate strategy to stakeholders.
- Understand customer needs and gather product requirements.
- Use customer and market research, customer and user feedback, customer usage and competitive analysis to identify new product opportunities and enhancements.
- Develop new Sciences products and enhance existing Sciences products.
- Collaborate with Marketing to gather customer feedback, analyze market insights, coordinate beta testing, and develop launch plans.
- Collaborate with Sciences to understand the algorithms, systems, and models to productize these technologies and collaborate on new technology requests.
- Engage closely with the Engineering and Sciences teams to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as a reasonable implementation schedule.
- Participate in code reviews, code rollouts, end-to-end test validation, and ad partner integrations.
- Manage project schedules, identify possible issues and clearly communicate them to project stakeholders.
- Take responsibility for release schedules and milestones, supporting a high velocity in a fast-paced environment.
- Launch Sciences product features on a regular basis.
- Provide business guidance for Sciences product success, coordinating priorities for Product, Engineering, and Sciences teams, leading cross-functional teams to take features to market, ensuring success metrics are informing future efforts, and quickly fine-tuning the product as needed.
- Work with cross-functional teams to troubleshoot and debug data delivery issues from a client or server perspective.
- Work closely with software engineers, QA, product managers and other engineering teams to get high-quality products and features through the software project lifecycle (build, test and release on time).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4-5 years of product management, technical program management, or related experience.
- Experience with product management or product design with a focus on internet products and technologies.
- Proven successful product/program management outcomes from idea to launch in multiple contexts throughout career.
- Ability to craft a compelling message and tailor it for a given audience.
- Ability to blend technical topics with simple, everyday language to deliver a story that is memorable and useful.
- Comfortable talking about technical matters with business people and business matters with technical people.
- Able to express complex concepts in plain language to reach broader audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI Sales, Customer Support, Finance or Marketing.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills.
Job Location: Must be done onsite (no remote opportunities at this time)
Shift: Normal business hours
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!