Were you one of those kids who was always taking things apart to see how they worked? Do you now spend time with devices, controllers, and gadgets? We may have the perfect job for you!
Cinder is searching for an Electronics Test Technician to fill a role for our client in Hillsboro, OR. This is a full-time six month temporary assignment at a cutting edge consumer electronics testing company.
The successful candidate will:
- Work on a variety of validation and QA projects involving pre- and post-market consumer products
- Have some knowledge of hardware, software and firmware troubleshooting
- Thrive as team player while working collaboratively within a small, dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Required knowledge and skills:
- System knowledge – desktops, laptops, mobile devices, etc.
- Experience installing and configuring Microsoft Operating systems
- Ability to analyze and debug software and hardware issues
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong aptitude and desire to learn new technologies
- Communication and reporting skills, both oral and written
- Basic computer networking skills
- General Windows/Linux knowledge
- High school diploma or GED at minimum, some college preferred
- 0-2 years’ experience in Hardware/Software validation
- Understanding of SW/HW QA methodology
- Experience in configuring and operating in a test environment
- Knowledge/experience in wireless technologies like WiFi and Bluetooth
- Ability to file and validate device driver bugs
- Job Location: Hillsboro, OR
- Hours of work: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm, occasional voluntary overtime
- Casual dress code
- Free coffee and healthy snacks
- Upon job offer, candidate will be required to satisfactorily complete criminal background check and 6-panel drug screen including testing for marijuana. Candidate will also be required to sign and abide by Non-Disclosure Agreement.
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!