Cinder is looking for a Hardware Test Technician to fill a roll for our client in Hillsboro, OR. This is a 40 hour per week, six month assignment at a competitive consumer electronics testing company.
Candidate will work on a variety of validation and QA projects. The successful candidate has some knowledge of hardware, software and firmware troubleshooting; and, can thrive as team player while working collaboratively within a small, dynamic environment.
Required knowledge and skills:
- System knowledge– desktops, laptops, mobile devices, etc.
- Experience installing and configuring Microsoft Operating systems
- General Windows Knowledge
- Ability to analyze and debug software and hardware issues
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, strong aptitude and desire to learn new technologies
- Good disposition and excellent communication and reporting skills (oral and written)
- Basic Networking Skills
- 0-2 years’ experience in Hardware/Software validation
- Understanding of SW/HW QA methodology
- Experience in configuring and operating in a test environment
- Knowledge of different display inputs and USB types
- Knowledge/ experience in wireless technologies like WiFi and Bluetooth is nice to have
- Ability to file and validate device driver bugs
Job Location: Hillsboro, OR
- Job Location: Must be done onsite
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.