Cinder is looking for a UI Developer to fill a role for our client in Hillsboro, OR. This is a full time, 40 hour per week opportunity with a full benefits package that includes PTO!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Debugging and fixing all issues related to new features added
- Demonstrating progress to the team at regular intervals
- Reviewing and documenting feature implementation design
- Assisting in the development of automated tests of features added
- Must have a strong agile development mindset
- 2+ years of experience working with XML and JSON data
- Experience with graphics design and UX design
- Experience developing software in C or C++, Python, and Windows OS
- Experience in Linux, Chrome, and/or Android OS
- Experience using web socket interfaces
- Experience in debugging software/drivers
- Experience with Agile methodologies (such as Scrum or Kanban) and Continuous Integration practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Job Location: Must be done onsite
- Shift: Normal business hours
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
Note to applicants: Cinder is working to create a community-conscious staffing firm. This includes working to address the historically problematic relationship staffing companies have with their employees. This also includes working to address the explicit and implicit ways our work may be excluding people that are historically (and currently) underrepresented in the workforce. To that end, we want to consider as many potential candidates as possible. Our current understanding is that the skills and experience listed here are required in order to be successful in this position. However, if you believe you are a good candidate for this position despite missing some of these skills or experience, please apply anyway and include a cover letter explaining your perspective so that we can fully evaluate your candidacy.
We are unable to sponsor at this time. No third-party candidates considered for this position.