Cinder is looking for a Validation and Automation Engineer to fill a role for our client in Hillsboro, OR. This is a full time, 40 hour per week opportunity with a full benefits package that includes PTO!
The Validation and Automation Engineer will do testing on various platforms, as well as maintain and develop testing automation.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Performing manual and automated test execution
- Analyzing test results
- Discovering/Reporting bugs (log collection, and follow up with driver developers)
- Maintaining and modifying existing test automation code
- Deep knowledge of Windows systems
- Strong Communication skills
- Scripting experience using Python
- Strong System Knowledge (ability to install hardware, modify system files)
- Basic Networking
- Quick learner
- Independent Worker
- Willing to ask questions to fill knowledge gaps
- Strong reading comprehension for testing documents
- Sniffer Experience
- Scripting skills using Windows cmd
- Familiarity with JIRA
- C# experience
- Understanding of Network Packets
- Job Location: Must be done onsite
- Shift: Normal business hours
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!