Cinder is looking to hire a Validation Engineer to fill a role for our client in Hillsboro, OR. This is a full time, 40 hour per week opportunity with a full benefits package that includes PTO!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
This position provides a challenging technical opportunity to validate software for emerging technologies. The ideal candidate should have experience with regression testing, debugging issues, filing defects, etc. Also, this person will work closely with developers on new product features: develop and execute tests, including verification and writing test cases. Duties include creating test plans and testing processes, developing test scripts from test plans and executing test scripts in support of the test process to ensure quality standards are met.
- Must have strong validation mindset
- Superb troubleshooting and diagnostic skills including the ability to solve problems independently
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously and switch between them quickly to meet prioritized business needs
- Be able to clearly and concisely report observations and communicate status of tasks
- Scripting skills (such as Python)
- Experience validating software in Windows OS
- Experience in validating and debugging software/drivers
- Experience with Continuous Integration practices
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and have the ability to work independently and in teams
Job Location: Hillsboro, OR
Shift: Normal business hours
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!