Cinder is looking for a Validation Engineer to fill a role for our client in Hillsboro, OR. This is a full time, 40 hour per week opportunity with a full benefits package that includes PTO!
The validation engineer for this team will be testing overclocking software for Windows high end desktops (not phones or other devices, not Android or Chrome OS). This will be a very fast paced Agile environment. The validation engineer hired for this position will need to be a self-starter, someone who can take a little bit of direction and go figure things out on their own.
- Verify product quality: run regression tests, debug issues, file defects
- Work closely with developers on new product features: develop and execute tests, including verification and writing test cases
- Must have strong validation mindset
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously and switch between them quickly to meet prioritized business needs
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Scripting skills (such as Python)
- Ability to work overtime on a regular basis
- Experience validating software in Windows OS
- Experience in Linux, Chrome, and/or Android OS
- Experience in validating and debugging software/drivers
- Experience with Continuous Integration practices
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and have the ability to work independently and in teams
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
We have you in mind! Download the Cinder App for access to our current positions and useful resources.
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!